Siddhartha is the SVP- Success Monks Performance Consulting. He specializes in researching and developing growth and innovation strategies for business organizations. Designed strategic consulting interventions and conducted hands-on workshops with client teams. The interventions/workshops were on topics like digital marketing, data analytics, innovation, marketing, growth tools and performance maximization.
His recommendations on strategic management, innovation and execution bring about immediate changes and long-term results for the clients. Some of the organizations which have been served by Siddhartha are- Voith Gmbh, Mckinsey & Co, Eli Lilly, SBBJ, Apollo Munich, NICSI, RIICO, RFC, TEN, Google and Nasscom for 10,000 start-ups etc.
Prior to Success Monks, he worked with Mckinsey & Co for about 4 years in their strategic research vertical. He helped client teams in growth strategy across business and geographic segments.
Author and Professional Speaker
Siddhartha is also the bestselling author of 5 books and has conducted numerous workshops for individual and institutional clients. As an avid writer and speaker in the area of leadership and personal development , he has spoken to over a million people over the last 6 years.
His Achievements include:
- 3 times TEDx speaker- 2011 (TedxUOD) , 2012 (TedxDTU) and 2012 (TedxGBPAUT)
- Author’s Corner – World Book Fair- 2013, 2014, 2015
- Industry Faculty- SSCBS & Fore School (2010- April 2015)
- Author- 60 Keys to Success with NLP
- Author- Love Your Mondays and Retire Young-Sage
- Author- The Millionaire Entrepreneur
- Author- Mom, I got the Job
- Author- TGIM- Thank God It’s Monday
- Speaker- CUHK, Hong Kong
- Founder-India Speakers Forum
(click on the pic to zoom in)